Menu

Halloween Costumes for 3 kids??

My 4 year old DD is being Belle. My 7 year old is being a My Little Pony.

How are you doing the my little pony? My 3 yr old wants to be one.

Op, Does the oldest have any ideas? If not does she have a favorite book or tv character? You could plan around her if you want them to match. For the two year olds I like the easy vests that look like bugs(available at Target )

Edited by reign

If you want to go with a group theme, how about three little kittens who lost their mittens? Cat ear headbands, cat face makeup, stuffed trouser socks tied onto their waists for tails and hang little signs around their necks saying "looking for lost mittens," perhaps?

For the 4 year old, I'd just ask and let them be whatever they want. For the 2 year olds, I'd pick whatever I wanted! (Probably whatever I could find at the consignment store that was sufficiently cute!) My 4 year old is going to be Batman. I haven't decided on the one year old. If I can find something really cute for cheap I'll go with that- otherwise, she'll wear the lion costume that the 4 year old wore when he was little.

How are you doing the my little pony? My 3 yr old wants to be one.

Op, Does the oldest have any ideas? If not does she have a favorite book or tv character? You could plan around her if you want them to match. For the two year olds I like the easy vests that look like bugs(available at Target )

I found this on Etsy: My Little Pony . Then I'm having her wear either lavender or purple leggings and shirt. I may make a tail out of yarn....but we'll see since I'm 9 months pregnant and baby could be coming at any time.

The one group theme I could never talk my 3 kids into was to have the big one be Cat in the Hat, and the little ones be Thing 1 and Thing 2. Now I have 5 kids, so I can't figure how to make that theme work.

Last year my gang did Alice in Wonderland - your oldest could be Alice, the twins could be Tweedle De and Tweedle Dumb. We've also done Peter Pan - you could do Peter, Tink, and Wendy.

My three are dressing as a jazz trio. LOL My 3yo son wanted to be a trumpet player. We live in NOLA, and he loves seeing the jazz street performers in the french quarter. Since the other 2 didn't have strong opinions, I'm going to do that for everyone. Boys in black pants with white shirts and bow ties, my girl in a flapper dress, all with toy instruments (sax, trumpet, clarinet).

Last year, they were were Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, and Woody from Toy Story. That was cute.