Menu

Let the bellyaching commence...

there will be much bellyaching this evening about how I must be conspiring to 'keep him fat', :glare:.

I am making a Pumpkin Cheesecake because I'm craving one. It's not cool here at all, doesn't feel like fall in the slightest way, but I'm still going to make it start feeling that way in my house. ;)

He can just work off his, most likely monster sized portion because he has a major sweet tooth, with a little extra P90x or a run :lol:. I personally will eat until my belly is full and will enjoy every bite...then go work some horses so I can burn it off, lol.

I have a cheesecake in the oven right now!

Not pumpkin though...it'll be a cherry cheesecake when its done.

Its a selfish motive on my part. Princess is 5 today, and the only cake I could make that I can eat (gf) was a cheese cake without the crust. So, that's what I'm doing.

I didn't want to 'experiment' with gf recipes on her birthday. I'd hate to have a cake that was plain awful for her day!

I love cheesecake...of all kinds, lol! My favorite though is a true New York style...dryish, but topped with whatever I'm feeling like that day. I love to do up a topping of banana's sauteed in butter, brown sugar and cinnamon (kinda like banana's foster). Oh my!

That's what I'm doing, topped w/cherries.

I know I've seen gf graham cracker crumbs, but the price just about made me pass out and wet my pants. So, crustless it shall be!

My 40th is next week and dh is lousy at thinking about b-day cakes or presents. I decided to get the ingredients to make a lemon cheesecake. It is all in my fridge and every day the ingredients look out at me saying....":seeya:make me today! make me today!:001_rolleyes:". I am holding off because I know after eating cheesecake for 4 days, I will feel like a fat little blob, and don't want to feel that way on my actual day.......although, I could eat some and freeze some....hmmmmmmm:D

must.not.give.in!!!:drool5::willy_nilly:

Ya'll are funny. I got started a little later than planned, but it's in there now cooking away...funny thing is, I'll be taking it along on vacation with us. I'm not leaving it in the fridge, besides, we'll need all those extra calories that we'll be burning in the water! (Atleast that's what I'm telling myself :tongue_smilie:)

My 40th is next week and dh is lousy at thinking about b-day cakes or presents. I decided to get the ingredients to make a lemon cheesecake. It is all in my fridge and every day the ingredients look out at me saying....":seeya:make me today! make me today!:001_rolleyes:". I am holding off because I know after eating cheesecake for 4 days, I will feel like a fat little blob, and don't want to feel that way on my actual day.......although, I could eat some and freeze some....hmmmmmmm:D

must.not.give.in!!!:drool5::willy_nilly:

I have the ingredients for a lemon cheesecake posted here in another thread. I've been telling the girls that we'll make it later, but I should make it today because the lemons will go bad eventually. Pumpkin cheesecake sounds good for Halloween. :)