Menu

A post of no importance about classical music

When my kids put on Ride of the Valkyries, it makes me feel as if my dish washing is of sudden, epic importance. Perhaps whatever comes on next will make me want to shave my legs or something else miraculous.

AWESOME!!!!

When Ride of the Valkyries comes on here, the boys start singing, "Kill da Wabbit, Kill da Wabbit, Kill da Wabbit," from Looney Tunes.

Claire de Lune always makes me want to take a long bubble bath while sipping tea and eating fine chocolate and pretending I am not surrounded by "Kill da Wabbit" boys!

Faith

AWESOME!!!!

When Ride of the Valkyries comes on here, the boys start singing, "Kill da Wabbit, Kill da Wabbit, Kill da Wabbit," from Looney Tunes.

Claire de Lune always makes me want to take a long bubble bath while sipping tea and eating fine chocolate and pretending I am not surrounded by "Kill da Wabbit" boys!

Faith

:lol::lol::lol: This is what would happen here too.

"Spear and magic helmet?!"

Edited by melissel

When my kids put on Ride of the Valkyries, it makes me feel as if my dish washing is of sudden, epic importance. Perhaps whatever comes on next will make me want to shave my legs or something else miraculous.

Ahh. I see now why I've been putting off washing the dishes tonight. Now where is my Wagner CD??? :tongue_smilie:

My babysitter when I was young used to blast "Joy to the World" (not the Christmas song) anytime we needed to clean...not classical, but I cannot hear that song without getting the urge to clean.

I suppose I should try some Wagner tomorrow...I generally play Tchaikovsky, that does not lead to cleaning...just waltzing about the living room;)