Menu

Very Important Question Regarding TV & Lost w/out spoilers...

Our TV isn't hooked up to receive actual TV. It plays DVDs. Not even VHS anymore, RIP.

So dh & I watch Lost online, no big deal. But. He keeps having to work on Fridays, so we wait. And it's hard to wait. We don't like it. And last week, there was no Lost. We weren't prepared for that.

Tonight, dh is home. We could watch it live. But...what channel? I mean, if he can make the actual TV thing work, is Lost cable? Or regular TV? We've always done online/dvd/etc.

Thank you for understanding the importance of this post. The life-threatening cruciality of a timely viewing of this critical show.

It starts at 7pm (central) with a repeat and then 8pm is the finale. I'm locking myself in my bedroom at 6:58 so I will not be disturbed. The laptop will be close for commercial breaks.

Just had to include this special photo from TVguide.com

Ok, so we don't *have* to have the dc to bed until 8PM central time?

I thought tonight's episode was supposed to be 2 hrs long? Is an hr of that repeat?

I didn't know it wasn't going to be on last week, & I didn't know about the few weeks they were taking off until they happened. I'm really panicky about getting it right tonight. Because otherwise I'll have to wait until Sat. after the dc are in bed! :ohmy: (On a side note: why do they change the smilies on me? Makes it so hard to find what I'm looking for when what I'm looking for isn't there. :glare:)

The encore is on at 8:00/7:00 c. The two hours finale immediately follows.

Ok. Whew. Thanks. I did check the website, & then double-checked it, & finally figured that's what it looks like, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

I'd never have guessed using a TV would come to such...confusion...difficulty...angst.

I blame it on Lost.

I wonder if there's time to wash some really, really cozy pajamas. (I wonder if I'm organized enough to get the dc in bed by *gulp* 7:59?--we've been out to see the mw today. But thankfully no one chased us, tried to kill us, or anything like that. Dinner's just up in the air.)