Menu

Reorganized our homeschool area!! Love it now.

Update! We have moved and have more space now. I am so thankful! Here is an updated post with some pictures.

http://mybluedaisy.blogspot.com/2013/04/counting-costs.html

We school in the dining area - not even an actual dining room. One peice of furniture has made it all so much easier.

Just posted all the pics on my blog. http://mybluedaisy.blogspot.com/

But here is the cabinet that I bought that contains ALL the school and craft materials for 3 children, with additional space to add materials for at least one more child. I'm giddy with happiness! It's solid oak and lined in cedar.

6101679860_8f34430198_b.jpg

Thank you to everyone for celebrating with me!

I love your cabinet. And it's lined with cedar?! swoon :001_wub:

Isn't it such a satisfying feeling to have everything organized and ready-to-go?

and p.s. Your brussel sprout recipe sounds really good - I'm going to try it out this week. Thanks!

Oh it is satisfying! We started school a couple weeks ago and everything is still neat and tidy. Huge improvement over previous methods of schooling in the dining area.

Awesome! Where did you get the cabinet?

Ditto! And I enjoyed reading about your food allergy journey, we have something almost identical going on here, and I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with it (esp since I hate dealing with/preparing food even when it was easy!)

Awesome! Where did you get the cabinet?

And btw, Hi! :seeya:

:seeya: Waving back at you!

Where? Craigslist! And the price was right. :001_smile: About every other night I would sit down and scroll through searches on craigslist for cabinets, hutches, armoires, etc. When this one popped up, I was in love. It very closely matches an antique dresser in our living room that came to me from my great great aunt - although this piece is quite new.

That looks wonderful! I've heard there are lots of armoires around now, as people get flat screen TVs and just use stands instead of armoires, so maybe others can benefit from your discovery!

LOVED your blog, too--read the whole page. What lovely children, and thanks for sharing your food journey and devotional finds.