Menu

Momof7 and others who use Homeschool Buyers Co-op?

Night Elf

I followed Momof7's link to CyberEd at Homeschool Buyers Co-op. I noticed they had Thinkwell Math too, which is something I'd be interested in. But it almost seems too good to be true, kwim? Has anyone ordered courses through this organization? Is there anything I should know before purchasing?

I have never heard anything negative. I know a couple of people IRL that have ordered United Streaming from them in the past (and IIRC, several women on this board have as well.)

I just ordered a lot from them.....3 levels of CyberEd and Auralog French. I'm on the fence about SmartDraw. I have a difficult time learning to navigate new software. I'm actually waiting for my dh to fiddle with the free-download to see how easy it is use the templates.

I have never had a problem either, except for salivating a little too much over things I don't need right now. I bought a subscription to BrainPop last year. This wasn't a problem or anything, but I do have to login to the coop and access BrainPop through the coop. I just can't login to BrainPop's website. But, if there are any conditions like these, they are all stated in the agreement you are supposed to read before signing up.

The one I was salivating all over was the SAT, ACT prep for $50! A whole year of prep for $50! But, my son is only in 7th grade . . .:)

If you find the programs you would normally use on the site, I say go for it. They really are GREAT deals! That IS the whole point!!!:)