Menu

What do think of Scentsy products?

I love them, I did not think anything would pull me from my Yankee Candles! I can get two to three days from my Scensty scents...and I have my warmer on all day. I do also buy the brand that Walmart sells, but I only get one day out of those.

We only have one warmer right now, but it is enough to make all the common areas of the house smell good. At some point I want to get plugins for the bedrooms, and a new warmer for the garage-where our school room is.

I have not burned a candle since I bought my Scentcy warmer.

I agree with Wagswife. I keep a little burner going in my bathroom all the time. It only holds one cube, but even then I can smell it for 3 or 4 days in that small space. I wonder if the types of scents one prefers makes a difference? My big burner I turn off and on through the day, burning it an hour or two at a time and I usually only replace wax once a week.

I agree with Wagswife. I keep a little burner going in my bathroom all the time. It only holds one cube, but even then I can smell it for 3 or 4 days in that small space. I wonder if the types of scents one prefers makes a difference? My big burner I turn off and on through the day, burning it an hour or two at a time and I usually only replace wax once a week.

Same here. I don't turn mine on every day, but I've been very happy with how well it works.

I like that they are not overwhelming like other plug-in fragrances.

I like the idea, but I don't want to have to buy their burners - so expensive! I wish I could just get the wax and burn them in the candle tart burners I already have, but I've been told the candle heat will be too high for some of the scents. Yankee Candle's quality sucks, so I'm going to try Kringle Candles and see if that's better.

i love it! had to find someone here who sells it because the girl who got me hooked stopped being a rep.

for those who think it stops smelling after 3-4 days: i thought that also but was informed by my oldest dd that she could still smell it after it had been going 24 hrs per day for 6 days. apparently you can get so used to the scent that it no longer registers with you.

i try to have 2 scents in stock so i can switch from one to the other each week.

I like the idea, but I don't want to have to buy their burners - so expensive! I wish I could just get the wax and burn them in the candle tart burners I already have, but I've been told the candle heat will be too high for some of the scents. Yankee Candle's quality sucks, so I'm going to try Kringle Candles and see if that's better.

What? Why would their scents not works in your burner?

Who told you that?

Our landlord gave us one as a house-warming present when we moved in last week, and I have been pleased with it. (Of course, I haven't had to buy replacements yet.) Ii have used it a few hours per day since moving in, and the scent is just as strong as the first day. I'll have to check out the soy replacements on Etsy.

I can tell you this. For the money it is not worth it for me. After 2 burnings they no longer smell and you have to put in a new piece. I have heard that from a few people already. I love the scents but hate that they cost so much!

What she said :iagree:

We don't have a burner but my MIL gave both kids the ScentsyBuddies (they have insertable scent packs) in March I think and the kids love them. They did get new scent packs in July BUT the old ones still have plenty of scent left.

The kids have not spent one night without their buddies since they got them. They even traveled to VT with us in May and ID in July.