Menu

Joining the ranks of...

Dog Moms! I'm so excited. My children have wanted a dog since they could speak and it just was never a good time. Now that they're older, we've moved into our new home and we're all four under the same roof, we decided to adopt.

We get Roscoe this afternoon! I've read puppy books, signed up for puppy class and purchased most of the necessities (will have all by this afternoon). He's a sweet little mixed breed, about 12 weeks old.

I just had to share! So excited! :D

Hope you enjoy him! I just had to smile at your post. When we adopted our dog, it took several months of looking on the internet and a few trips to shelters. But not we have a mixed breed for the last 1 1/2 years, and he is a good match for our family.

Welcome to the ranks! What a cutie! Work on your basic commands (with everyone using the same agreed upon words for commands). You really can't start too young!

We have a GSD, a beagle and a mix breed that's got some Weimeraner...some pit bull....who knows really. All I know is, that dog can jump, fly, run like the wind and is all muscle. She is my frisbee dog and shadow.

Oh and they don't stay cabled. We have a large fenced in back yard, but Sophie is cabled occasionally when left in the yard to hang out and we go inside because she jumps the 5 ft fence with ease...silly dog. And Maggie was next in line to be bathed...she does not think highly of either the cable or the bath, lol.

Sophie the wonder dog

P1190142.jpg

Hunter the Brat dog

hunter050-1.jpg

Maggie the Bugle

Maggie.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl2

Dog Moms! I'm so excited. My children have wanted a dog since they could speak and it just was never a good time. Now that they're older, we've moved into our new home and we're all four under the same roof, we decided to adopt.

We get Roscoe this afternoon! I've read puppy books, signed up for puppy class and purchased most of the necessities (will have all by this afternoon). He's a sweet little mixed breed, about 12 weeks old.

I just had to share! So excited! :D

I am behind here on WTM....:D I am so excited for you & your kiddos!