Menu

Soda assortment....to go with all those hot dogs

Coke, Diet, Sprite, and.......

I want to be specific on the sign up sheet. I was thinking Coke, a diet, and a caffeine free option. Will that be enough?

And if you were going to sell 100 hot dogs what percentage of those sodas would you have available- 50% coke? 30% diet? 20% Sprite or other caffeine free soda?

Thanks.

Coke, Diet, Sprite, and.......

I want to be specific on the sign up sheet. I was thinking Coke, a diet, and a caffeine free option. Will that be enough?

And if you were going to sell 100 hot dogs what percentage of those sodas would you have available- 50% coke? 30% diet? 20% Sprite or other caffeine free soda?

Thanks.

Hm. I think I would do 25% each coke, diet, sprite, root beer.

Orange. Kids like orange and it has no caffeine, too.

I *think* in this case they are just selling to sailors. We do lots of fundraisers where we're only selling to the military members (in military school buildings, in areas where rotating soldiers are being housed, sometimes on the drop zone, etc).

I think water too! I don't care for soda very much, and my older ds won't drink it at all... there must be some others out there who feel the same way.

If these were soldiers out on the dropzone I'd suggest gatorade and water. But sailors get free bottles of water and gatorade on the ship.