Menu

Mrs. Meyer's users-favorite scent?

Lavender and lemon verbena are my favorites. I liked basil for a while, but I'm off it now (it started to smell almost too herbaceous and bordered on the composty).

When our house was on the market, one person told me she was tempted to make an offer despite the house being too far from her job, just because the lavender smelled so good. I gave her a little bottle of the Mrs. Meyer's and sent her on her way, as I was not having somebody's two hour commute on my conscience. :)

Lavender. Their gingerbread scent during the holidays is luscious.

I like the lemon verbena, though the toilet cleaner in that scent smells very 7-Up to me. Not unpleasant, just different from the rest of the lemon verbena. (The lavender toilet cleaner doesn't smell like the rest of that scent line, either)

Geranium (to me) is everything that's bad about cheap "rose" perfume. It gives me a headache.

Lavendar is what I'm using now and DH hates it! I'm curious about Apple, Baby Blossom and Parsley. I wish they had small trial sizes.

Baby blossom is lovely and light. I have nothing to compare it to, but my SIL started using it for her delicates wash when Victoria's Secret discontinued her laundry detergent.

I like the Geranium :leaving::leaving:

No need to run. Scent preference/sensitivity is a very odd and personal thing. :001_smile:

So you can get Mrs. Meyer's at Target? I keep looking for it at ours and haven't found it there. I heard Wal-Mart was going to carry it too, but haven't seen it there yet either. I started using Mrs. Meyer's when we lived out of state for a while and I love it. I've only tried the lemon verbena, though. I've been using Method instead since I can't find Mrs. Meyer's here. It just isn't the same!

I love her website and I agree that trial sizes would be nice to figure out the scents.