Menu

Liberty/Libby's Birthday!! :D She's 7 :D

She's so excited b/c she got a new bike :D and a bunch of other stuff.

She's riding the bike right now ;)

We're going to be going to what she thinks is a BBQ in a little bit but it really a suprise party, all of dh's family is going to be there. :party:

Wish me luck trying to get her off the bike ;) :lol::lol:

Happy 4th of July too!!

Beautiful name. Dw was having pretty regular contractions last night, and we talked about if we have a 4th of July baby, we would probably give her another middle name of Liberty. As it is, if hypothetical baby number 4 turns out to be a girl, we will possibly name her Liberty regardless.

:lol: It's our Libby's (Liberty Belle) birthday too. She's our female English Springer Spaniel:D (I hope it doesn't offend you that your dd shares a birthday with our very sweet puppy).

:lol: im not offended

We had alot of fun at her party! Shes excited she got 180$ total and were going shopping tomorrow!

Thanks!

Happy Birthday to your 4th of July gal!

Wow...the birthdays of your kids are amazing. 2 kids born on Aug 8, one on the 4th of July, one on Christmas day, and one on New Year's Day. Neato! How is that even possible? You couldn't have even planned something like that and made it happen!

I know! Its so cool! Paige loves her birthday too on 12/12 next year it will be 12/12/12! Weird thing about the james was he was born at 12:15am only 15 minutes into year 2000!

And ty was born early on 8/8/08 Making him have the same birthday as bailey!

No to both lol :lol: and :D i think theyre pretty cool too :D

I just noticed how nifty your b-days were in someone else's thread about baby names. So I have to know....I guess I could google it....was your Caleb a Thanksgiving baby?

And how, HOW did you do it?

In case you didn't get back to the other thread...We have a 4th of July girl too who could have been 7-7-07 but I like the 4th better. We also have a Good Friday and Father's Day baby. Hoped for a New Year's Baby but didn't get it. So I'm kind of a freak for holiday babies. And you cleaned house. Amazing!!

I just noticed how nifty your b-days were in someone else's thread about baby names. So I have to know....I guess I could google it....was your Caleb a Thanksgiving baby?

And how, HOW did you do it?

In case you didn't get back to the other thread...We have a 4th of July girl too who could have been 7-7-07 but I like the 4th better. We also have a Good Friday and Father's Day baby. Hoped for a New Year's Baby but didn't get it. So I'm kind of a freak for holiday babies. And you cleaned house. Amazing!!

Caleb was 2 days before thanksgiving. And it just happened :D And thats cool too!

Our Liberty was born today too!

13 years old today... hard to believe!

I know! I cant believe Libbys 7 already!