Menu

Babies banned from First Class

I have never flown first class. It always seemed sooooo much more expensive than economy I wondered why people would bother for a few hours. But then I see on movies it looks pretty cool, and I guess a crying baby would spoil the effect when you have paid all that money.

i flew first class with a baby on a domestic regional flight recently. I'm pretty sure everyone else there quailed when I walked in and plunked us down in our seats, but my baby wound up being way less annoying than some of the other adults. (Yes, Mr. Self-Important Talking Loudly on Your Cell Phone While We Are Trapped on the Tarmac -- I'm looking at you.)

I hear you JennyD!

I flew back in first class from Hong Kong to Newark with my dd that I'd only known for about 13 days. She wanted nothing to do with my dh, so for me it was a lot of work, as she only slept about 1 1/2 hours. At the end of the flight, each man in the cabin said to me, "She's such a good baby." Every woman said, "You did a great job." :D