Menu

Anyone else's student get their ACT scores yet?

DS's scores arrived yesterday.

After I finally got him to open it, I felt much better about how he did. When he took the test, he did not seem optimistic when it was over. He was surprised to see so much geometry--and it's been four years since he took it.

He did NO prep (not for lack of effort on my part). I wanted to smack him. :tongue_smilie:

He did very well (even scoring 90th % on geometry somehow. It was his lowest score.). :001_smile:

Still waiting here. I'm wondering if it's lost because ds didn't fill in the HS code or his name or something...:tongue_smilie:

Did you receive the scores via email or snail mail?

It came via snail mail. It seemed rather quick to me. At first, I wasn't sure it was his scores. Thought it might be some find-a-college type service or something (if they even offer such a thing).

:iagree: Mine also got theirs in the mail Friday, though I don't know if they got the email today. Mine took the test without writing if that makes any difference.

My ds also took the test without writing.

Still waiting here. I'm wondering if it's lost because ds didn't fill in the HS code or his name or something...:tongue_smilie:

Did you receive the scores via email or snail mail?

I just noticed this. Last thing I said to ds as he went in was "Remember to put your name on it!" :lol:

Is this for the June ACT? The scores for the June 11 test are available online now. :) Or at least our ds's were available yesterday (I know sometimes they aren't all up at once).

Not ours. :toetap05::toetap05::toetap05:

When Will Scores Be Ready From This Test Date?

Test Date: June 2011

ACT will notify you by email when your score report is ready.

After you test, you can check to see if your scores are available online. Multiple-choice scores from this test date will be first posted online beginning June 27 through August 5, 2011.

If your scores are not available on the first date listed above, plan to check back weekly up through the last date listed. Scores are processed and added each week, usually each Wednesday and Friday. Normally, all scores are reported by 8 weeks after the test date. (See examples of why some scores take longer.) There is no option for speeding the processing of scores.

If you take the ACT Plus Writing, your Writing scores will be posted as soon as they are ready, normally about 2 weeks after your multiple-choice scores. Your scores cannot be reported until after your Writing scores have been added.

Score reports are usually reported within 3 to 8 weeks after the test date.

Our scores were on-line Monday including the writing score. Have not received it in the mail yet though. I guess it depends on what region you are in when the writing scores are ready.

Edited by debbiec

• 2 weeks later...

Ds's scores were available some time last week while we were on vacation. Interestingly enough, he got the same exact composite score that I did (likely as a senior) 30+ years ago. It makes me wonder if the scores are comparable. I am pleased with his score for a 9th grader. Now I have some investigation to do to figure out just how good his score is.