Menu

Usborne! Do you have a favorite?

My kids love the Internet linked World History and Science Encyclopedias. Actually, they haven't read a title yet they didn't like. Kind of like DK books. Not a bad one in the set yet. Oh and DK Eyewittness videos/DVDs are FABULOUS!

Me, too. We have used our Internet Linked Science Encyclopedia and our Internet Linked Encyclopedia of World History so much that they spines are broken. I guess I can use the 50% replacement policy. My boys love Knights and Armor. DD loves the Young Reading series. They really helped her reading take off. The Internet Linked Dictionary of Math is a must have!

The Usborne Great ___________ Search have been my sons's favorites (8 years old). He looks at them all the time. He really likes The Great Animal Search, The Great History Search, The Great Wildlife Search and The Great Castle Search.

Just go to amazon and type "usborne great search."

I believe Rainbow Resource sells them too.

Note: The Great Wildlife Search is fantastic because it is actually 3 books in one:

The Great Animal Search

The Great Undersea Search

The Big Bug Search