Menu

Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaning Advice, pls

We've had some stainless steel appliances for a few years now. I was originally told to use Windex on them. I've let it go through the years... but now the not so clean look from the Windex is bothering me.

So... what's a good stainless steel appliance cleaner that I can pick up at the local grocery or box store? One that works. And then any advice on using it?

Thanks-

KB

This is the absolute best stainless steel cleaner that I've found. I use it on all my appliances. I can get it in all my local grocery stores. I actually buy the wipes because it's easier, but the spray would probably be more economical (although it's not terribly expensive).

This is the absolute best stainless steel cleaner that I've found. I use it on all my appliances. I can get it in all my local grocery stores. I actually buy the wipes because it's easier, but the spray would probably be more economical (although it's not terribly expensive).

This is what I use too. The appliances look best if I use the wipes, then immediately (before it dries) buff with a microfiber cloth.

This is what I use too. The appliances look best if I use the wipes, then immediately (before it dries) buff with a microfiber cloth.

Yes. My stainless looks so much better now that I've been using microfiber. In fact, I keep a microfiber cloth in the drawer next to my refrigerator to "dry clean" the stainless in between cleanings. It helps keep it manageable.

I use Weiman's also! I also have a ceramic stove top and use their ceramic cleaner for it.

I use Pledge.

we were told to use Pledge and make sure you wipe in the direction of the grain only so as not to scratch the surface if there is a speck of dirt on that.

I find the fingerprints far less noticeable on SS than on my black appliances so I'm very happy with my choice.