Menu

So I'm thinking about blogging...no theme or anything, just life in general.

Recipes one day, a brief devotional the next, another day a book review or a movie review, my thoughts on a newsworthy matter on another day, occasionally some of my photos, once in awhile a homeschooling project to share, a diary of our family vacation... You get the idea. I'm not sure anyone would really want to read my blog except people who actually know me IRL and care about my opinions and my day-to-day life. What do you think? Anyone else here have a blog like that? If so, please post a link. I'd love to see it!

I only started blogging a few months ago. My blog is completely about our travels and family life in an RV (caravan), but I've really enjoyed it. I've enjoyed the challenge of learning how to do a website, and now practising my writing and showcasing dh's photography better.

As an added bonus, I've met so many great, like-minded people.

I'd say go for it. You'll work out what works for you and what doesn't after a little bit.

Mine's like that! It's just about whatever I've been thinking through or we've been going through lately. The past few posts have been more serious on the topic of religion, but the next one will be about our trip to Florida we're about to go on (Sea World, Universal, and Magic Kingdom!) I figure it's for people that know me already and so I can look back at it one day. I like the idea of printing it out each year for a journal. In fact, I think I will steal that idea!:tongue_smilie:

http://mindysnonadventures.blogspot.com/

That's what my blog is like too. I just recently returned to blogging after more than a year. There aren't many posts at my new one (still getting off the ground and importing posts from my old one), but it's about a little of everything. My old one was the same, though I threw in politics now and then. I plan to keep them out of my new one.

Tales of a Florida Mom

It's in my sig also.

I've been blogging since 2007. Started out only about homeschooling but has segued into whatever we are up to. Writing, reading, life, etc. Check it out

here.

Blogging is so much fun and has really helped improve my writing skills plus introduced me to a very diverse group of people who are now my friends and I probably would have never met in real life. I say go for it.

My blog is a bit like that...our family life, homeschooling, a couple recipes, etc...mostly just stuff my family would like to read. They are scattered all over the US and my brother is in Iraq so it is our way to stay in touch. I would also like to have it printed into a book someday for my kids to have like a journal.