Menu

Any deodorant that doesn't stain?

So whether it is the deodorant, the perspiration itself, or the water (mine is soft) as it interacts with the above, something causes my white tops to become yellow under the arms.

I do not use bleach or other harsh additivies.

The unfortunate thing is that I wear a lot of white. I am just finishing up a knit white tank top and after all of the work that went into it, I don't want to see it stained yellow.

Is there a deodorant that doesn't turn yellow or is it something else???

I tried sunning it out like I used to do with diapers but it didn't work. The crystals have never worked for me unfortunately. We don't have a Trader Joe's around here :( I used the recipe from Angry Chicken for a couple of years and then all of a sudden it stopped keeping me dry :(

I'm not sure if we have the A&H brand. I don't think I've ever seen it. I will take a look though! Thanks everyone :)

FYI

stopped keeping me dry

The crystals are deodorant only, not antiperspirant. I switched to deodorant only when it was pointed out the perspiration serves a function in the body while the odor does not.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

I completely agree with the idea that perspiration has a purpose. But maybe I sweat more than the average person because I will have wet marks on my clothes if I don't use something. I don't mind sweating if I'm working out etc. but at home around the day, or if I'm speaking with someone, I really don't want to have huge perspiration marks. Wish I could go without it.