Menu

Discovering Music is being offered at a discount by HBC.

Did you watch the promo video? Pop the feed to make it bigger. She's just a hoot. Also go to her website. There's been discussion on the boards here too with comments about appropriate ages. Our kids are basically on the young end for it. It's more of a high school course with a stretch for some junior high, as I gather.

Did you watch the promo video? Pop the feed to make it bigger. She's just a hoot. Also go to her website. There's been discussion on the boards here too with comments about appropriate ages. Our kids are basically on the young end for it. It's more of a high school course with a stretch for some junior high, as I gather.

I want it for me! :D I had never heard of it before today. The promo video is awesome.

I'm in if the discount gets to 40%. (I love that HSBC lets me get my info in without having to check back.)

I should NOT have opened this thread OR watched the video. Listen, I'm trying to pay down my credit card. LOL!
You've got 30 days before the buy. :tongue_smilie:

Can you tell us more about it?

I don't own this...yet! I heard about it here, so it got my attention when I saw the HBC email announcing the sale. Do a search on these boards for some opinions. And I think I posted the sale after some other folks had. Sorry! I tried to make sure I didn't do that. :blush:

Thanks, I didn't realize that.

Oh. My. Goodness.

How does the buyer's coop work? Do you pay with credit card? Snags? Join and drown in junk mail?

Thanks for BTDT.

I *heart* HBC! I'm not slammed w/ junk mail. It's FREE to join. I've ordered a few times and have NEVER had a problem w/ any company. I did have to contact HBC's customer service about one missing link for some audio downloads and received a quick response and they kept in contact until the problem was resolved.

They take credit cards and PayPal. ;) You do get their emails, several times a week sometimes, but I'm OK w/ that.

If I sell some used books, I should be able to buy this at the deepest discount.

• 2 weeks later...