Menu

If you use WWE. . .

DDR

on a scale of 1(not at all) to 10 (lifesaver), how much easier does it make your life? We're doing copywork, he's great at history narrations, etc., but I'm kind of tired of pulling it together and I have two more in the pike so I'll have different levels to think of soon. Is it worth it?

With more kids coming up - get the ebook and save the money and the time.

I give it an 8 for time saving. Sure I could come up with my own stuff, but I am afraid I would not select the great variety that she has. I think I would pick what I like over and over again.

For me, I find it incredibly helpful. On the days we do it (we do 2 days at a time), I just open the book to the copywork and he starts. When he's done we read the associated story and do the narration. He has LOVED the stories she has chosen and it has led us to end up reading several of the stories because he wanted so much to know what happened next. While I could do it all myself, it crosses copywork/narration/dictation off my list (not that we don't do it anywhere else, but this way I KNOW it's done) with almost no effort on my part. I think it is totally worth it. I buy the workbook for the ease as well, no printing, just get out the book and go.

What they said. :) I am extremely disorganized (and therefore benefit from somebody organizing for me), but I get bored with spoon-fed curricula and rarely follow through with them. But I love WWE! More important, DS loves it. (Sometimes he asks me the questions instead of me asking him the questions. We're allowed to do that. :) )

We started with the Level 2 workbook -- absolutely and completely worth it.

We've loved it-at least now that we have the workbooks. I tried it with just the text, but it wasn't getting done-now it is, and like another poster, we are doubling up days. The girls are happy and I'm happy-it's making our long days go by much easier!

I love the text and give it a 7, but with the workbooks I give the whole program a 10-so easy and I've seen good results with my dd. Worth every penny, we'll be buying level 4 and then continue on with WWS when it comes out.