Menu

PA people - Hershey Park tickets?

Giant has run specials on them before. I don't know if those are the *best* deals, but they seem pretty good. Also, one year, a local newspaper ran a program where the kids could do a few activities that involved looking for stuff in the paper, and when they sent it in, they got a free ticket.

ETA: The Giant special also came with one free parking pass, which was worth $8. It's been three years since we went though, so IDK if prices have gone up.

Giant has run specials on them before. I don't know if those are the *best* deals, but they seem pretty good. Also, one year, a local newspaper ran a program where the kids could do a few activities that involved looking for stuff in the paper, and when they sent it in, they got a free ticket.

ETA: The Giant special also came with one free parking pass, which was worth $8. It's been three years since we went though, so IDK if prices have gone up.

This is what we did. I don't know if they have any now, but when we went a few years ago, Giant had the best deal.

Do you happen to be going this month? If so, they are having their "homeschool month" and tickets are WAY cheaper if you go on one of those days! However, they have to be paid for in advance, I think by like May 16th or something so you'd have to look into it right away.

Other than that, not sure how you can go about getting discounted tickets (I know, they're expensive!)

The homeschool thing is not just on one day, it's all month, but you have to buy the tickets by like the 16th. They have an order form online.

But also FYI I happened to eat at Subway for lunch today and they had Hershey discount coupons there :D So I grabbed one for you.

If you are going in June, you can save $12.00 off regular admission. It says you can go online at hersheypark.com and you can put in the coupon code online which seems to be 15632, and it's good for up to 8 admissions.

They used to have a deal where you could buy tickets for the next day and then go in 3 hours before the park closed the night before. So you could go in for free at 7 pm with your next day's tickets. The other park that they own still does this so I'm sure they probably do too. Have fun!