Menu

I'd like to escape to a little Italian village...

I'd go to the Cotswolds...is that how it's spelled?

Someone here posted a picture of part of it a few weeks ago.

I'll send you a postcard. Will you send me one? :D

Definitely, and yes the Cotswolds do look lovely:D

Italy might be dangerous for me because it seems much of my desire for Italy is food related! :eek:

Yes. I will live in a little cottage and bicycle into town each day to buy fresh flowers, bread, and cheese. I'll sit in the square and watch the children play happily. I'll know everyone, and we'll all hug and kiss each other hello and good-bye.

I went to Greece in college, and strolling along the water in the evenings, sitting under the stars outside a little restaurant under twinkle lights eating fish that had literally just been brought up to the shore, skinny dipping in the Me.... well, you get the idea. -- happiest I have ever been, I tell you. I'd go there, too.

Thanks all for dreaming with me :)

Yes. I will live in a little cottage and bicycle into town each day to buy fresh flowers, bread, and cheese. I'll sit in the square and watch the children play happily. I'll know everyone, and we'll all hug and kiss each other hello and good-bye.

I went to Greece in college, and strolling along the water in the evenings, sitting under the stars outside a little restaurant under twinkle lights eating fish that had literally just been brought up to the shore, skinny dipping in the Me.... well, you get the idea. -- happiest I have ever been, I tell you. I'd go there, too.

Yes, THIS.IS.IT!