Menu

homeschooling high school = worm hole (warning ST content)

You, dear Jane, are the reason we know about Make. If my house burns down and my son goes blind building a laser soldering iron and breaks into lots of pieces testing his own hang glider and we go broke buying componants because he keeps burning them out, it will be all your fault. : ) Well, only the youngest's accidents will be your fault. He's the one growing up with Make.

-Nan

You, dear Jane, are the reason we know about Make. If my house burns down and my son goes blind building a laser soldering iron and breaks into lots of pieces testing his own hang glider and we go broke buying componants because he keeps burning them out, it will be all your fault. : ) Well, only the youngest's accidents will be your fault. He's the one growing up with Make.

-Nan

Well than you'll have to come live with me, Nan, if he burns the house down. My life has been a little quiet with my son off to college...

Okay, ladies, I had a WTM first with this thread.

I had a dream about homeschooling with Picard and Worf on Deep Space Nine. The dream was complete with a holodeck.

:)

Okay, I will post this for my dd....."NO FAIR!" :drool: She is always complaining about never dreaming about stuff she wants to. And she would definitely want to have that dream! Especially if you threw Data in with it. She loves that guy....ah, droid.... or whatever. :)

Hmm. I was trying to follow the original pattern, which does have the split infinitive:

Space... The final frontier... These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life; new civilisations... To boldly go where no one has gone before!"

Do you think you could bear it if I leave it in? I feel I must to remain true to the spirit of the original.

:iagree: