Menu

Where to buy used books online?

Yesterday I went to a used book sale at the library, but was only able to get a few good quality picture books. Where can I find used books online that are quality picture books, ex. Stellaluna, Blueberries for Sal, Madeline, etc...

All links are appreciated. Thanks!

Not an online source, but...

Have you checked your local Goodwill (or other thrift store)?

One of our local Goodwill stores has about 20 shelves of picture books plus another sixteen or so shelves of chapter books. Every time I'm near the store, I look through all those books and pick up a few for less than a dollar apiece.

Not an online source, but...

Have you checked your local Goodwill (or other thrift store)?

One of our local Goodwill stores has about 20 shelves of picture books plus another sixteen or so shelves of chapter books. Every time I'm near the store, I look through all those books and pick up a few for less than a dollar apiece.

Thanks for the suggestion, yes, I often check our local thrift stores. I do buy when I can find them, but they don't often have a good selection, or any at all. I'm trying to put together my preschoolers curriculum for our next school year starting in August and I need particular books for our unit studies. ;)