Menu

Quiver, honey, you know I love you, right? But girl...

... you simply must work on your "short thread" posting skills.

Holy cow.

Though it's probably your fertile mind that sparks these loooooooooong discussions. :D

Yep. Maybe she should rename herself Fertile Myrtle. ;)

I keep looking at the numbers on that thread and shaking my head, imploring myself to resist the urge to "go in" again.

It's such an interesting thread! Amazing where it's gone. I'm really enjoying reading it.

I've enjoyed reading it. I know where I stand, and don't feel like posting, but it's interesting to read what others are saying.

Several ladies also expressed themselves very clearly and that was refreshing to read. The last thing I ever am in those posts is clear.

I've enjoyed reading it. I know where I stand, and don't feel like posting, but it's interesting to read what others are saying.

Several ladies also expressed themselves very clearly and that was refreshing to read. The last thing I ever am in those posts is clear.

I feel that everyone is being very honest about their beliefs, but in a polite and respectful way... and that, in turn, everyone is taking it in a polite and respectful manner. I've been all over the internet, and it's rare that you find such civility in the face of total ideological differences! It's nice that we're a board of adults, and can act as such.

I keep looking at the numbers on that thread and shaking my head, imploring myself to resist the urge to "go in" again.

Yes, Yes! That is me. I read everything last night (some 230 posts or something?) and today when I saw it kept coming back up I had to tell myself, "no! Don't go back in!" And I didn't. :D

It's funny because I swore that I would stay out of it since my main thought really was, "Who cares how many children they have?" But, :lol: well, you can see how strong my self-control was! LOL (And I guess I got schooled cause apparently lots of people care how many children they have. :lol:)