Menu

Singapore Math on Sale

Just FYI - I've never seen this happen before so I thought it was pretty big. :-)

Singapore Math books are on sale (20% off) at CBD until April 29. It's cheaper than Rainbow and, I called this morning and got a free shipping code for over $100. Math alone comes close to that. Every little bit helps.

:001_smile:

Did you call CBD to get the free shipping code?

Yes. She was very friendly and said that last fall, the management began allowing them to generate codes for free shipping on orders $100 or more. She said they are not always available but, to call each time to see. She was able to give me one this morning. Yay!! :hurray:

Thanks for the heads up! But ladies, I've always purchased the US editions because it's carried at my closest Barnes and Nobles - the manager is a teacher supporter freaka canus so we have a way better teacher ed section than any other B & N I've seen - so What's the difference between US and Standards (which is more expensive)???? Am I missing something?

Faith

Thanks for the heads up! But ladies, I've always purchased the US editions because it's carried at my closest Barnes and Nobles - the manager is a teacher supporter freaka canus so we have a way better teacher ed section than any other B & N I've seen - so What's the difference between US and Standards (which is more expensive)???? Am I missing something?

Faith

The Singapore website offers good info concerning comparing the various years but, basically, the difference is that Standards includes a bit more practice than US and it introduces some topics at different times to comply with CA standards. Also, Standards has fewer Asian names and includes US measurements/money.

I've been very pleased with Standards. Jenny at Singaporemath.com has stated over and over that St. edition is NOT dumbed down. :001_smile:

Just a FYI, I compared prices for every Singapore item I ordered (I was ordering Level 1A and 1B) and some were still cheaper at Rainbow Resource even with the CBD sale. You might want to check prices *really* closely. :001_smile:

With manipulatives and other various items I needed, I had enough ordered to qualify for free shipping at CBD and RR. :D

Just a FYI, I compared prices for every Singapore item I ordered (I was ordering Level 1A and 1B) and some were still cheaper at Rainbow Resource even with the CBD sale. You might want to check prices *really* closely. :001_smile:

With manipulatives and other various items I needed, I had enough ordered to qualify for free shipping at CBD and RR. :D

Yay!! :hurray: I bought only 6 SM books (3A-3B TB, WB, HIG) and saved $20 from RR prices.