Menu

Does anyone have a square counter height dining table??

We don't have one yet, but we are soon getting one.

My mom had one for a long time. I loved that it made the kitchen have a flow feel. Not sure if that make sense or not. The only thing I was not hot about was that my feet did not come close to the floor. I am short so it is just how things go I guess.

I don't, but my MIL does. She has two, actually. One in her kitchen as her breakfast table, and one in her dining room as the formal dining table. She loves them. Her stools are all chair-like, with backs and "normal" seats. They don't swivel.

My only issue with them is the height is difficult for DD to get in and out of her chair. She needs help every time. Otherwise, it's a lovely set up for MIL.

We have a rectangle that opens up and the leaf pops up to make it into a square that can seat 8 comfortably. I love, love, love, love, love it! We have a regular size table in the "school" room, but we hardly ever work there because it hurts my back. Most often we sit at the high table. Most everyone that has been here for dinner has commented that they like the height and it's perfect when we have a buffet brunch. :)

I don't have one, but I really want one for my kitchen. I'd get the one with the stools that would fit underneath and it would double as my kitchen island.

We have one like this in the kitchen. I love it! We use it all the time, but it doesn't fit the whole family comfortably so we have a dining room one as well.