Menu

Search Not Working?

singbanshee

Not just searching, but I went to something on my profile and it wouldn't let me do it (something about posts, so I'm guessing it used the search feature). The whole forum has been a little sluggish and weird lately. But I assume the trusty moderators are fixing it. It seems like there's extra new people too?

Guest RecumbentHeart
I've resorted to typing my searches into my Google toolbar and selecting "search site". It's not as pretty, but it works.

I only have the search box .. do I need to toolbar to be able to do that? I can't figure it out ...

I only have the search box .. do I need to toolbar to be able to do that? I can't figure it out ...

I think so. There a little drop down menu next to the search box that's in the toolbar. I can select all sorts of search options with it. I use Firefox, btw. I'm not sure if it would be different in another browser.

Try typing site:www.welltrainedmind.com into your Google search box, along with your search terms. That's what shows up on the results page after I do a site search.