Menu

Curious... What age do you consider "old" to

Past menopause is usually too old. :D Fertility and having babies are signs of youth. If you're young enough to get pregnant, you're young enough to have a baby.

I love it!!

Really, I think that it's a situation where folks ought to mind their own. It's not my business to judge how old you are when you have your babies any more than it it's my business how many you have! That's between you, your husband, and God.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know! TBH though my Aunt and Uncle had children late in life and my uncle died at 46 leaving her with small children the youngest was only 4mts old. That kinda changed my mind a little bit. However, now that we have been ttc for almost 2 years I will take as many more as the Lord blesses us with. fwiw I am only 31.

I don't know! TBH though my Aunt and Uncle had children late in life and my uncle died at 46 leaving her with small children the youngest was only 4mts old. That kinda changed my mind a little bit. However, now that we have been ttc for almost 2 years I will take as many more as the Lord blesses us with. fwiw I am only 31.

Right, but nobody expects to die at 46. People can be left with small children to raise no matter when they have babies.

My dh says something similar, because his dad died at 69 and he had children later in life. He did not see the youngest get married and there are 9 grandchildren who never knew him at all. BUT - so? He might have died at 49; he might have lived to 99. We don't know.