Menu

I'm such a doofus. . . good thing ds13 is around

I was positive I knew where the testing was this morning. 1000% positive, in that I had passed it many times. . . so I thought. So positive, I was not going to print out the directions to get there. But just as I was leaving I asked ds13 to mapquest it.

Ds13 looked at the directions as they printed and said, "Are you sure this is the place you were thinking of, Mom? It's in a different part of the city." I ignored him. We got on the freeway and went past the exit that ds13 wanted me to take because I knew better. We went to the other part of town. My son, bless him, got a bit squeaky as he says urgently, "Mom, this is NOT where the directions say this place is." I decided that maybe I'd better stop ignoring him. Fortunately we were still a bit early. I turned around and went back 3 or 4 exits on the freeway. I followed the directions. . . to a place I've never seen before! But it was the right place. Whew!

I pick them up in about 4 hours. I'll take the directions.