Menu

My kids are amazing

I am sick again since last Thursday. Today I got antibiotics for an ear infection. This gunk I have has been threatening to go south (ie. into my lungs). I started to have stabbing lung pain two days ago but fortunately that stopped because I was really scared that I was going to get pericarditis again. I'm not doing horribly or anything but yet I feel like carp.

Anyway - here's my brag. We were out all morning due to my needing to go to the doctor. My kids have been great. They went grocery shopping for me (I paid after I got back from the pharmacy). They put away all the groceries even though I told them they didn't have to. They've been working on the laundry - again I didn't ask them to or anything. Now they are packing bags to get ready for academic testing tomorrow. I'm very blessed today. (Remind me of this post the next time I'm ranting about the mess they've left, the chores they won't do, etc.)

Now they are packing bags to get ready for academic testing tomorrow. I'm very blessed today. (Remind me of this post the next time I'm ranting about the mess they've left, the chores they won't do, etc.)

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well again. I hope it gets batter fast. But I caught the testing line... already!! I am doing it in June again this year. I can't face testing eating up my school days til the year is pretty much over. :p

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well again. I hope it gets batter fast. But I caught the testing line... already!! I am doing it in June again this year. I can't face testing eating up my school days til the year is pretty much over. :p

Are you doing it down closer to your way then? They changed it up here to the April date. I hate it! Dd9 will be really sad not to see your dd tomorrow.

No, Redmond. Pretty sure it is the same place as last year. It looks to me like Bellevue is tomorrow. My daughter will be sad as well. :(

Did I goof? Oh, well. Too late now. I guess we'll be getting it out of the way. I hope that I get better and that no one in my family gets sick starting the cycle again. . . then we can get together!