Menu

Need ideas for a thank-you gift

I have 2 ladies who have helped me tremendously over the past year. I would like to thank them with a small gift. I don't have much money to spend but really want them to know how much I appreciate their help.

Any ideas?

Hmmm...depending on the circumstances...

---small flowering plant--I got a beautiful, healthy-looking tulip at a grocery store last week for $3.99.

---gift card to Panera Bread

---music CD

---book of quotes, poetry, inspirational stories

---bookmark

---pretty tote bag

---bracelet

---hand lotion

---kitchen towel/potholder

---picture frame

---figurine

Hth! Anyone else have ideas?

:iagree: I love sending a meal of thanks along with a pretty note. I keep the meals simple, like veggie lasagna, bread, salad and a dessert. A beautiful cake or pie is aways welcome.

Something baked with a note of thanks. It doesn't have to be complicated--I think they will treasure your note more than anything else you give.

Something baked with a note of thanks. It doesn't have to be complicated--I think they will treasure your note more than anything else you give.

:iagree: I recently got a large braided? cinnamon roll with a thank you card. She had put it on a foil wrapped piece of cardboard paper so I didn't have anything to return. It was very welcome and delicious! I had been craving some cinnamon rolls for awhile, so this was a special treat!

An apple pie? Maybe even with a new pie dish to keep.