Menu

I feel like a duck out of water.

I feel like a plucked chicken that has eaten a frog that has eaten a spider who had swallowed a fly. :blink: I don't know why he swallowed the fly though. Perhaps he'll die? :001_huh:

Oh Ibby,

You are ever the bright face one needs in this sometimes dreary life. :D

Oh Ibby,

You are ever the bright face one needs in this sometimes dreary life. :D

:grouphug::grouphug: Believe me sweetheart! If I've learned anything from having two special needs kiddos, it's the value of laughter and not taking things too seriously. If I weren't laughing I'd be crying all the time. Life is HARD and it can get you so down sometimes to where you don't have the strength to get back up again.

But if someone comes comes alongside of you and puts their arms around you in a sisterly hug and makes you smile and laugh, it gives you the strength to get back up and try again. :)

It's hard, but if I may quote Dorrie, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

dory.jpg

:grouphug::grouphug: Believe me sweetheart! If I've learned anything from having two special needs kiddos, it's the value of laughter and not taking things too seriously. If I weren't laughing I'd be crying all the time. Life is HARD and it can get you so down sometimes to where you don't have the strength to get back up again.

But if someone comes comes alongside of you and puts their arms around you in a sisterly hug and makes you smile and laugh, it gives you the strength to get back up and try again. :)

It's hard, but if I may quote Dorrie, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

Yes sensei. :D