Menu

Little Bee (the book) - **MAJOR Spoilers** Do Not Read if you don't want the ending

TURN BACK NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK!

You've been warned...

What the heck kind of ending was that?! I can't stand endings like that. Am I to assume she lived because she is telling a part of the story? What happened between her getting caught by the soldiers at the end and the "publishing" of the story? Or am I to assume it was all collected by Sarah before that point and she died on the beach (or shortly thereafter)? Am I missing something that I'm even asking all these questions in the first place?!

I spent over 15 hours of my life getting to know this girl, and now I don't have any closure. Gah.

Edited by LauraGB

I think if you're a realist, you will think she either A) ended up abused & in prison or B) dead.

If you're a dreamer, you will think she somehow escaped.

:tongue_smilie:

So that's it?! I'm not missing anything?

Well, that just stinks.

I thought for sure because I listened to it (downloaded from the library) that I missed downloading the epilogue or something.

What did you come away with? Did she live or die for you?

Yeah...I think she died too. It was a weird book. I loved it and hated it at the same time.

:iagree: I agree with you. I think she died and I loved and hated the book. I couldn't put it down...read it in one sitting then felt so horrible at the end.