Menu

EMF's

I don't think it's silly. I've read some about it and made some changes to where we placed some devices. We've since moved so I probably need to do some more reading. Appropriate caution is how we approach that and other situations where the much of the information is designed to create fear and panic.

We have an EMF neutralizer in our house so you are definitely not alone. :D I purchased it from EarthCalm. I also have them in all our cell phones.

Ok, never heard of this! Wow:001_smile:

http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archive/2011/03/12/will-microwaves-kill-more-than-cigarettes-and-asbestos-combined.aspx

The link to the article is above.

I don't think it's silly. I've read some about it and made some changes to where we placed some devices. We've since moved so I probably need to do some more reading. Appropriate caution is how we approach that and other situations where the much of the information is designed to create fear and panic.

:iagree: This best describes me, too.

No electronics in the bedrooms, and electronics are kept to one area of the house. I'm most adamant about EMFs in the bedroom.

After reading about EMFs (on the advice of a realtor), we chose not to rent a certain house. It was under major electrical wires (not the house-to-house kind but the HUGE ones you can see from highways sometimes). That said, I don't think the danger from household devices is significant.