Menu

If you chew up an Oreo

Guest Dulcimeramy

I did things like that when I suffered from an eating disorder.

Healthy people either eat an Oreo or they don't. They don't try to eat it and not it at the same time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here with this problem in my past, present, or future. In other words, you are among friends if you'd like to talk about this some more.

I did things like that when I suffered from an eating disorder.

Healthy people either eat an Oreo or they don't. They don't try to eat it and not it at the same time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here with this problem in my past, present, or future. In other words, you are among friends if you'd like to talk about this some more.

Nope, I do not have an eating disorder. I just really want to eat an Oreo and really want to lost post-baby weight so I thought I might get away with the flavor and no calories. No need for alarm. Just being silly. :001_smile:

This is exactly the diet plan I came up with when I was 7 or 8. Not for myself...my mom was always trying to lose weight and, not being acquainted with real hunger, I didn't get why you wouldn't just chew the yummy food and then spit it out. I've never actually tried it myself....