Menu

I'll be reading on writing for a while after today

My brain is on overload and I haven't even started reading. I just hit the order button on Writer's Jungle, thankfully I bought more copy paper today.

I also hit the jackpot at the thrift store. I found a 1966 copy of Classical Rhetoric by Corbett for 1.79. It's been on my paperback swap wish list for 2 years. I also found Writer's Inc. for 1.79.

I even found some deals at Border's. Once my brain explodes from all this knowledge I can settle back with Beowulf or The Story of Philosophy.

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I've been enjoying your two week writing intensive with Z on your blog. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thank you :blush: I need to update for day 4 and 5. Today we took a field trip with the grandparents. It's been a very eye-opening experience.

ETA: Okay, day 4 and 5 are up now.

Edited by elegantlion

WOW you lucky duck!!!! :001_smile:

I've been wanting the Corbett book for so long. Ds made me look up the copyright. Yup, older than me by one year. Still newer than the Dolciani algebra we used this year.

That's it!!! That's why I have to buy NEW books to offset the older books. Can't deprive the child of the smell of a new book now can you. :D

Bravo! :thumbup: Now, when your mind explodes, just make sure all that knowledge splatters all over these boards! :D

:lol::lol:

That's it!!! That's why I have to buy NEW books to offset the older books.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh, my! That is priceless! May I use your very unique justification for your 'habit' (which I share, BTW)?

I'm off to tell my dh, "Honey, I need all these new books to offset the old books! :D " Now I just have to hope he's not clever enough to figure out that getting rid of some of the old books would have the same effect ..... Hmmm ....:001_huh:

;)