Menu

Mp3 player for toddler

I need a quiet time activity for my daughter. When my boys were that age, they had a cassette player where they listened to music for their quiet room time. It gave them something to do and they were careful with their cassettes. My daughter is so much more destructive. Any cassette or cd would be ruined within the quiet time hour. So, I am looking into the MP3 route. Preferably something that she could not destroy - it has to be toddler/throw proof. Any suggestions on what to do with this child?

Beth

I got my girls each an iPod Touch when they were 2 years old and 5 years old. I just put a screen protector on them and put them in a cases like this. They have been thrown down, dropped on concrete, carried in purses with lots of other toys.....both have held up very very well. They get used often. They are great for quiet time. We have my girls loaded with home movies, kids TV shows and movies, family photos, kids songs, educational apps, and kid friendly games. Best purchases ever. You can get them for a decent price refurbished....that's what my girls are.