Menu

What size iPad do you have? Is it enough space?

Another consideration is, how much needs to be on the iPad at a time? I recently got a 16GB iPhone; before that I had an 8GB iPod Touch. I would periodically "rotate" the music in my iTunes library. Some music I had played a lot and was ready for a break from, I removed from the iPod. No reason to have Christmas music on it all year round.

And movies, which take up a LOT of memory, don't need to stay on there after you've watched them. You can always put them back again if you're going on a trip and want to watch them again.

So if you're willing to shuffle things back and forth, it's possible to live with less memory on the device.

HTH,

Wendi

We have the 64G (dh works for Apple). If possible, I always vote for the most possible memory/storage. The new apps that come out, just like computer programs, will likely use more and more memory and space. Get the biggest you can.

:iagree:

When I was upgrading to better work with photo editing software, this was the advice my professors gave me. Buy as much memory as you can possibly afford.

I have the 32gb and have already filled it up...but with fiddling when I sync it I have been able to store most of it on my itunes and just add things when I want and now find I have space again. I don't have all my photos just the last 6 months...I only pick a few apps to have on it at a time mostly the ones I have been using recently. I have only 2 audiobooks at a time and only 5 ibooks at a time. I am also planning someday organizing my itunes enough to only have a couple of playlists and not all my songs on there. Mostly this is because my ipad is not my main music source (I have a 1st gen ipod for that) and not my main computer.

I have the 32g and I only have some of my music on it. We have over 80 gig of music, so when tried to sync the first time, it yelled at me. Lol

I have the same music on it that i had on my 8g iPod touch. I will add more soon, but I love having the space for my apps. I will add photos soon.

Ours is a 32 (which is actually 29 :glare:).

But I have tons of room left, more than 25 gigs. True I have no music, very few photos, and just a little video on the device.

Tons of apps, a fair number of books, but not a lot of space bogging media. You need to know how you will use yours.

Bill