Menu

Can you see me now?

Yup, I'm definitely invisible.

Not to me. :grouphug::grouphug:

Thanks for the hugs Ibbygirl. :grouphug::grouphug:

You're welcome sweetheart! And because I'm such a touchy feely sappy kinda gal, here's a few more. :) :grouphug::grouphug:

Thanks! I see yall too and you're great.

Maybe I'm more like the Cheshire cat. Sometimes here, sometimes invisible.;)

hehehehehe I think there are just so many posters here that not every comment gets a response, kwim? If it happens often it can feel like nobody "sees" you. It happens to me too all the time. I'm always so goofy and silly though a lot of my comments get skipped because they're well... silly and goofy, but that's okay. Sometimes they're just for me. :D hehehehe

Oh, and not only am I invisible, there is a wanted poster with a $10,000 reward out for me "Dead or Alive" for being a serial thread killer! :D :tongue_smilie::lol:

Oh, and not only am I invisible, there is a wanted poster with a $10,000 reward out for me "Dead or Alive" for being a serial thread killer! :D :tongue_smilie::lol:

Ibbygirl - I couldn't let you kill this thread!!!!!

Hi Calico! I see you, too! Now, I just can't get the Tom Jones song "What's New, Pussycat?" out of my head! I don't know why I started humming it while I was reading your comments. It's going to drive me buggy all night...

Ibbygirl - I couldn't let you kill this thread!!!!!

Hi Calico! I see you, too! Now, I just can't get the Tom Jones song "What's New, Pussycat?" out of my head! I don't know why I started humming it while I was reading your comments. It's going to drive me buggy all night...

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's new pussy cat?" . . . now I'm humming it too! Much better than, "How much is that kitty in the window?"