Menu

Maybe this will work...Ds's graduation invitation

Very tastefully done.

Because I'm a stickler about typos, I would have noticed. I would also have felt bad for you, knowing that at some point, you'd discover the mistake and feel badly about it. I'd never have mentioned it.

My MIL became more and more outspoken in her last years, and she was not an advocate of HSing. My deepest sympathies!

So, back to where I started, it is a lovely, tasteful and masculine invitation. You should be proud.

:hurray:

One other thing...typos happen. Some copies of Jay Wile's first printing of Apologia Biology had a typesetting error on the spine of the book. In huge 3/4 inch letters, it read BOLOGY. (OMgoodness...I would have died, had those books been mine. I remember them being sold with a slight discount along with a laugh and a shrug...things happen!)

Very tastefully done.

Because I'm a stickler about typos, I would have noticed. I would also have felt bad for you, knowing that at some point, you'd discover the mistake and feel badly about it. I'd never have mentioned it.

My MIL became more and more outspoken in her last years, and she was not an advocate of HSing. My deepest sympathies!

So, back to where I started, it is a lovely, tasteful and masculine invitation. You should be proud.

:hurray:

One other thing...typos happen. Some copies of Jay Wile's first printing of Apologia Biology had a typesetting error on the spine of the book. In huge 3/4 inch letters, it read BOLOGY. (OMgoodness...I would have died, had those books been mine. I remember them being sold with a slight discount along with a laugh and a shrug...things happen!)

Dh and I read over it and read over it, looking for errors and did not even see this!

You're showing us the originials. Duh.

When you said, "Maybe this will work" I thought you meant it'd been corrected and maybe these invitations would work. But the typo was still there, so my heart was breaking for you. Again. LOL

I'm a dork.

They're lovely!

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/uploads/g/Gamom03/63294.pdf

I took the picture off the blog, I didn't want to leave it up long. I have put it back up and will leave it there until tomorrow.

Thanks!!! We're designing an invitation for ds and it's always nice to see others' examples. I love how you incorporated photos from his younger years! Nicely done. Thanks for putting it up for me again.