Menu

What do you use?

For your workboxes?

I currently have this...

http://www.amazon.com/Seville-Classics-Drawer-Rolling-Cart/dp/B00394HMS2/ref=pd_sbs_k_1

But I hate them. They are too flimsy for their worktexts. The drawers cave in just enough to fall out of the railings. I do however like the size. They fit worktexts or binders.

I can't use the shoeboxes like some workbox methods because they aren't wide enough for binders.

Any suggestions? What containers do you use?

Strange. My boxes look just like those (I got them at Sams, so maybe the brand is different) and we haven't had any trouble. My son keeps his big math book and the teacher book in one drawer and it is fine. Maybe look at Sams and see if they have something similar but better?

Strange. My boxes look just like those (I got them at Sams, so maybe the brand is different) and we haven't had any trouble. My son keeps his big math book and the teacher book in one drawer and it is fine. Maybe look at Sams and see if they have something similar but better?

I got mine at Sams as well. When my daughter was using Apologia General Science she couldn't put her textbook in the drawer, it was always coming off track. We deal with it by opening the drawers R E A L slow but it is a pain in the tookus!

• 2 months later...

I got a bunch of stackable plastic baskets from the Container Store. They hold most of our books easily. A big fat binder doesn't quite fit, and some folders are a smidge too tall, but they hold 8x11 sheets with room to spare and are a good fit for us. They were pretty inexpensive too and are nice and sturdy.