Menu

If you need to laugh, watch Winter Wipeout!!!

My husband found that one night while I was cooking supper. The kids loved it so much they begged to watch it during our meal. We normally eat at the table, but I did not want to be the bad guy saying no, so we ate our food in the living room and tried not to choke as we laughed.

My kids howl at this! Me, I'm the one wincing. I have to keep reminding myself that these contestants are participating of their own free will...

:iagree: This is totally me! I hate seeing people get hurt and I always think "Wow, they could have broken their neck!" and see the dangerous part. My kids and dh are laughing hysterically and I'm the one covering my eyes. :tongue_smilie:

This show is so funny. I was in a particularly crabby mood one day and my dh had the program guide up on the TV. My ds begged him to turn it to Wipeout. Within a minute I was laughing so hard and couldn't stop. It is so ridiculous! We try to figure out how we would do the course but we end up laughing so hard we can't concentrate on strategy. :)