Menu

Some exciting news about Life of Fred

I called the Life of Fred people a couple days ago to check on my order. I had a short conversation with whoever picked up the phone, and he told me that the author of Life of Fred is getting ready to publish early elementary books. I guess he has the first one done or about to be done, but he is waiting until they are all ready to sell any of them (should be soon, according to what this guy said).

Thought you all would want to know. :)

I have only one question. If Fred is supposed to be five years old at the beginning of the existing sequence, does that mean that the hero of the early elementary books is going to be a newborn? ...an embryo?

He was a newborn in the beginning of the calculus book. It's anyone's guess how old he'll be in the new books.

I have only one question. If Fred is supposed to be five years old at the beginning of the existing sequence, does that mean that the hero of the early elementary books is going to be a newborn? ...an embryo?

hahaha...I was so surprised that he told me this, I didn't think to ask any questions. I have no idea.