Menu

Need a mind candy book? I'm in the middle of a great trilogy!

This is totally a mind candy series, but I just love it. It's the Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking. The first book is Switched, the second is Torn, and the final is Ascend. I blew through Switched and Torn in a few days. I looked at the author's website and she published Ascend through Amazon and Barnes and Noble today...so the third book should be available within the next few days. If you have a Kindle, the first book is only .99 cents and the second is $2.99. Great deal!!

Hocking is self published. If you look at her picture on her blog, she looks like a teenager! But she's really 26. I didn't think I would like the book by reading the blurb, but I gave it a shot anyways since it was only .99 cents. It has a sort of Twiglight-ish feel to it. Very different though. I enjoyed this series MUCH better than Twilight though. I didn't care for Bella or how she worshipped Edward. I really like the heroine in this series though.