Menu

Any major announcements over Christmas??

So far... I've had one friend (41) find out she was pregnant ON Christmas, one friend who got engaged, and yet another friend whose mom was put on life support :(

I am glad that nothing major happened here, but wondering how many other had friends or family that had life altering events take place??

Our oldest dd was accepted into the PhD program (Biology) at the U of AR, :party: and the next day she found out that 3 of her original art pictures ($200 each) had been purchased at the gallery where she has a little display (and never sells anything LOL)! She called it her Christmas of God's miracles.

My sister's live-in-nanny's 2wk old baby boy passed away suddenly at her house. Probably a heart defect but we're all awaiting the final report. My sister and niece (and of course the mother) are all quite shaken. He died the 26th. My sister's husband is originally from El Salvador and that is where the nanny and her dh are from...they will probably be sending the little guy back home to be buried. I can't imagine :(