Menu

What about favorite threads for the year?

Is that even possible? (I mean, I know it's *possible.*) Is it practical, easy enough to do?

Because I know they run together. I mean, for y'all who are on here too much, not me! Hehehe.

Anyway, whatever you can think of, you're not limited to one, it can be FUNNY, insightful, or even a food fight in the cafeteria. (Although if you get this thread shut down or deleted, I'll be off of here until after Christmas because I'll be so embarrassed for starting it. Wait. Y'all like me, right? Shoot. I knew this was a bad idea!) :lol:

Structural vs. Traditional Grammar

The one about education in India

And this one that I started gave me a lot of inspiration this year http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206931

Oh, and the book a week thread...

And the weird present thread

There were a few that had me in stitches...but I can't for the life of me remember them.

Faithe

Various threads about MCT that led us to try it and love it.

I know. They had me at "Hummer." :w00t: And you know, the pics of what we'd look like when we started using MCT, & the thought of it slicing tomatoes & making dinner...gosh, who *wouldn't* love it? :D

Oh, and the ones where you take the title of a thread at face value and reply to it. Don't know if I explained that well, but hopefully you know what I mean. Those are hysterical.

Channeling Doran. I know which ones you mean!

Definitely the 'slicing through the tomato/Hummer mct threads..........and on this board, CynthiaOK had a thread about trying to keep critters out of the feed buckets (or something like that) -- the photos she attached (from google) were hysterical. There were ground hogs and things wearing battle armor.:lol::lol::lol:

You didn't want links, did you?:glare: