Menu

Need ideas for using a laminator....

I love laminating stuff!! We have made bookmarks, file folder games, bingo cards, mini-placemats for the kids, recipes, etc. I have also laminated a ton of pages with mazes, hangman, tic-tac-toe, mad libs....all sorts of little games that they could take in the car. Then I just give them some dry erase markers and it keeps them busy for a while:).

I was planning on making luggage tags as Christmas gifts - making them all cute and scrapbook-y first. :)

Looking forward to seeing what other have to add!

That's a great idea!!! I may do this! Thanks!

I've started laminating my most used recipes. No matter how careful I am, they always get something on them, especially now that the older kids are getting more active in the kitchen.

Oh...hm...I think I disapprove of this a little. When my aunt, sisters and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for the first time after my grandmother died we chose the recipes by deciding which ones were the dirtiest. BUT, if you only laminate the most used, I guess that would be telling as well.

I thought of laminating a chore chart. How's that for "Fun Mommy?" :lol:

I laminate our schedules. :tongue_smilie:

bookmarks

I copied the vocab pages from the back of Latina Christiana & laminated for dd to use as a reference when she needs it.

things to memorize - post on the wall & draw a dry-erase line through the part they can recite already - kids like to watch the line grow

My recipe cards!! For school, well, anything that can fit in there. LOL!! Math "cheat" sheets with formulas, etc., flash cards, small maps so that they can use dry erase markers on them, tangrams/outlines of pattern blocks...make your own puzzles...

I made some lines and curves shapes out of construction paper for ds4 and using just those he can make all the letters of the alphabet! I'm going to laminate those. :o)