Menu

UPDATE on Impish!!!

Please also pray that the woman will eat/drink. I had to threaten her. She was politely not impressed :lol: but she seriously needs nourishment. She hadn't had anything substantial all day. I called today and her dh was making her porridge which is a good start. Please pray she will get the nourishment her body needs in order to fight the fever.

I've been wondering about Imp and will backtrack to see what's going on, but I just want to publicly say that Imp is so lucky to have you as a friend, Karyn! You're a keeper!!!:grouphug:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering about Imp and will backtrack to see what's going on, but I just want to publicly say that Imp is so lucky to have you as a friend, Karyn! You're a keeper!!!:grouphug:

Thank you, Denise, you are very sweet... you may want to tell her that :lol: ... the look she gave me over the rim of her cup as I told her to drink has burned holes in the back of my retinas. :lol:

Ok, lets see here:

If it makes folks feel better, I'm going to bed either before the Littles or with them. I even try to nap during quiet time. So I'm about as 'slowed down' as I can be.

Mariann, I snorted at the 'behave' comment. :lol:

I saw the denturist yesterday. He's pleased, said I'm healing well. He made a small adjustment, b/c it was to the point that I was in tears taking them out and putting them back. Also gave me some numbing cream to put on if stuff like that starts up again. It'll be another 6-8 wks before he can make a 'big' adjustment, but said anytime I run into trouble, have questions, that he'd be more than happy to help, he didn't want me in pain waiting for the 6-8 wk mark.

I know its thanks to all of you, your prayers that I'm doing so well. Thank you. Thank you, thank you! :grouphug:

I'm thinking that cookies need to wait another week. Or they won't make it til Christmas!

:grouphug: I'm praying for you. It sounds like this is going to be a slower than hoped for process, but eventually it will all balance back out again.

Please also pray that the woman will eat/drink. I had to threaten her. She was politely not impressed :lol: but she seriously needs nourishment. She hadn't had anything substantial all day. I called today and her dh was making her porridge which is a good start. Please pray she will get the nourishment her body needs in order to fight the fever.

I'm on it.

There are updates on the last 2 pages...
God bless you, thank you for pointing that out. I was looking at pages and pages and it seemed pretty daunting.

Imp's latest update, copied and pasted from the social group:

Thanks for letting everyone know, SpecialMama.

I'm still really weak, I didn't really eat or drink for several days. Wolf was threatening me with the hospital. Still nowhere near normal, but ate half a bowl of cereal today. Top it off muscle weakness/cramps have kicked in. Fever still comes and goes.

Thank you, Denise, you are very sweet... you may want to tell her that :lol: ... the look she gave me over the rim of her cup as I told her to drink has burned holes in the back of my retinas. :lol:

I'm not that powerful.

Thanks for all the updates and prayers. I'm seriously listing, so going to hit the couch.