Menu

Teachers Lounge! 11-12-2010

Hello, hello! It's been an interesting week here this week! How about with you?

What's for lunch today? Me: Tyson Any'tizers sweet -n- sour chicken nuggets with Honey Mustard dip instead of the sweet-n-sour sauce. Accompanied, of course, by Pepsi. :)

What's different about your day today or week this week?

Me: My husband was laid off on Wednesday . . . but that's okay because he had job interviews this past Monday and starts a new job on Monday. :hurray:

What are you thankful for today? Me: that my hubby gets to stay home today!

What's happening with YOU? :bigear:

Let's see. I started school really early with one child and thought this would be a really productive day. My children were so grouchy I took temps and found out I have two sick kids. One child is healthy but she is the one who was sick last week and had passed on her illness.

It can still be a productive day but not so much with school.

Me: My husband was laid off on Wednesday . . . but that's okay because he had job interviews this past Monday and starts a new job on Monday.

I'm glad he was able to get a job so fast. Great!

Kelly

Edited by kwiech

Lunch was pita & hummus. Dinner was going to be meatloaf, but dh came home early with leftovers from his afternoon meeting.

Different? Definitely dh getting home early. Usually it takes him longer to get home on Fridays because of the increase in traffic.

Thankful... at the moment, so very thankful that the dog, dh, & the two youngest are out getting exercise and making their noise outside. ;)

I am now also thankful I got my Spa Holiday Open House and Pay It Forward Dinner planned ( at least on ink on the calendar) and the info sent out in a newsletter. Wow, that takes a lot of time and effort! You wouldn't think it would but it took me a good two hours to get it all figured out and sent out!

Maybe I need the spa time now. Dark Chocolate Espresso bodywash and shower, here I come . . .

:D