Menu

Does this sound like Perimenopause?

Ok, yesterday, I just woke up mad at my husband. For really no reason - I mean I could invent reasons - which I did, but he did nothing to me.

I was really b%tchy to him, and quiet/sad all day. He is a good man, didn't ask for it, etc. Today it is like the light switch is thrown the other way- I am embarassed of my behavior and am not mad or sad at all.

This is craziness!!

Oh sure. I'm finding that I'm randomly having really bad days. I can identify triggers, like being too busy, but my reaction to the environment is becoming more extreme.

Usually when I wake up mad at someone it is because I was mad at them in my dream.

Maybe you forgot the dream, but the anger lingered? :tongue_smilie:

Ok, yesterday, I just woke up mad at my husband. For really no reason - I mean I could invent reasons - which I did, but he did nothing to me.

I was really b%tchy to him, and quiet/sad all day. He is a good man, didn't ask for it, etc. Today it is like the light switch is thrown the other way- I am embarassed of my behavior and am not mad or sad at all.

This is craziness!!

Oh, yep, that was me about 9 years ago. :glare: I was whacked out for a while. :confused: